Are you interested in working for a leading consulting firm with clients that include several of Norway largest enterprises and work for the public sector; ministries, directorates and municipalities? We are committed to build lasting relationships and deliver value through experience and succeed together with our clients. We deliver value for our customer through a wide range of business advisory services.
We are looking for candidates who understand the complex links between technology, processes, strategy and organization. The right candidates thrive in challenging environments, and are used to high demands and to take responsibility.
You should have:
• Demonstrated a proven knowledge of and/or success in roles of welfare technology programs, as well as commercial markets and issues in a corporate environment.
• Health care strategy knowledge and technical/application product experience.
• Facilitated workshops in business process mapping and design, and proven ability to establish direction and motivating members, creating an atmosphere of trust, leveraging diverse views
• Experienced in identifying and addressing client needs
• Knowledge and experience from projects related to enterprise software and implementation
• Passion to solve complex problems and the initiative and ability to do so independently.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once and "manage up" to ensure accurate prioritization.
• The consulting skills to create highly visual, data driven, well-structured deliverables for presentation to client stakeholders.
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills, with the potential to engage, inspire, build credibility and engender trust across all levels of an organization.
• Willingness to challenge the status quo, propose creative solutions and compel change encouraging improvement and innovation.
Our management consultants are typically asked to
• Participate in exciting and challenging projects and programs from start to end
• Contribute to our customer's profitability through process improvements, digitalization and organizational changes
• Help our customers with developing and present business cases
• Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis together with our customers
• Build a business network and engage in sales activities to current and new customers
• Lead engagements and contribute to the development of Akselera as a consulting company
• Develop your personal profile
If you hold the following skills, we want to hear from you;
o Master's degree (MBA or MSc)
o Excellent analytical skills and solid business understanding
o Excellent communicative skills, and fluent in at least one Nordic language in addition to English
Do you want more information?
Please contact André Marhaug, +47 41 42 88 91
SEND YOUR CV TO: